Eucharist Bible Study
Jesus said, “This is my Body” and, “This is my Blood.” Some say they’re merely symbols of remembrance. Others say they’re really the Body and Blood of Christ, but can’t explain how that’s possible. The Eucharist is the center-point of the Mass-but why? The answers are here.
Professor of Sacred Scripture at Notre Dame Seminary in New Orleans, Dr. Brant Pitre guides us through Sacred Scripture, history, and Sacred Tradition to illuminate the wonder and miracle of the Eucharist. With deep insight, Dr. Pitre gives a fresh perspective for understanding the mystery that is the Eucharist.
Video series bible study sessions will be held on Mondays at 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Steinhausen Center throughout Lent.
- March 6 In the Beginning: Source and Summit, The Garden of Eden and Sacrifice
- March 13 Lamb of God: Sacrifice of Isaac, Passover and the Exodus
- March 20 The Tabernacle and the Miracles of Jesus
- March 27 No Session due to Parish Mission
- April 3 The Bread of Life Discourse
- April 10 The Last Supper and the Cross, The New Passover
- April 17 Easter Monday Celebration: Emmaus, the Mass and the Heavenly Banquet
Contact Jamie Mundt