Sunday, September tba, 2017
The Family Fun Festival is an annual event that binds the parish and community together for a day of fun, food, and fellowship. Dozens of activities that need your support. The Family Fun Festival will be Sunday, September tba. The Festival begins about 11:00 a.m. and finishes with the raffle drawing at 6:00 p.m.
Sign-up to Help!
Help at the Festival! Signup to help with our annual Family Fall Festival.
People with new ideas are needed to help plan and coordinate this growing event. More are needed the day of the event to run booths and games, prepare food, set-up, and clean-up.
Contact: Deacon David Krueger at 402-339-3285 ext 104
Family Fun Festival Raffle
The St. Columbkille Family Fun Festival is September 18, 2016.
Pick-up your raffle tickets and participate in the Family Fun Festival Raffle.
Looking for Your Help!
Here are a few of the Festival areas in need:
Identify what rides or attractions we should have. Do we bring back the bull ride?
- Prizes and Consolation
Keep an eye out for items we can pick up to award as prizes at the Festival
Help determine what needs to be ordered, the best sources and how to get it
To assist our coordinator in the logistics of the raffle from ordering tickets to tracking tickets
- Sign-up to help with the Festival
- Pick up your yard sign and help us promote the fun!
- Sign-up your 3 on 3 basketball team
- Bake items for the Bake Sale and Cake Walk
- Drop off plants for the Plant Booth on Sept. 12th
- Pick up your Raffle Tickets
We’re looking for
- Gently used Stuffed Animals
- 2-liter bottles of pop for the Pop Toss
- Glassware for the Dime Toss
- Gathering Light — 12:00-12:50
- Zumba/Tai Chi — 1:00-1:30
- Friends of Ours — 1:35-2:25
- Line Dancing — 2:30-3:00
- Connor Dowling — 3:15-6:30
We need help with these committees: